The price information have a base price for the 1st character and for each additional character a cheaper price please don't forget that.Samples + PriceSketch +$ 15 USD
1st character add $ 10 USD
for each aditional character.Lineart $ 20 USD
1st character add $ 15 USD
for each aditional character.
(you can easily see an example of my lineart in my fullcolor commissions)Fast color
(sketch + fast color) $ 28 USD
1st character add $ 18 USD
for each aditional character. Full color$ 50 USD
1st character add $ 30 USD
for each aditional character.Extra versions
If you want an extra version of your commission ( Expressions, other clothes or something)
it should be 30% more for each version ^^it can assembled as a flash animation swf for free.Payment
I always try to improve myself on each drawing so u can expect even more of me in a future About Commissions:Format:
JPG size A4 300 dpiTools:
SAI, Photoshop and some of traditional art if u want.Backgrounds:
Well I don't consider myself as a good background artist but I'll try to add a nice background if u want Restrictions:
Here's just to SFW versions if you want NSFW you should see my Y!Gallery commissions www.y-gallery.net/journal/karu…IMPORTANT:
* Send me a PM with details, references, text, images, tips. Please be detailed with those things ^^ I accept text references but not too long please.
* Please add an email in the PM
* I'm used to get the money first before I start the drawing.
* Sometimes I'm late with the commissions because university and work, but I'm always trying to do them ASAP, please be patient.
* The final result can be sent via email or uploaded to dropbox.
* Please be clear with the share option, tell me if u want me to add the "commission" watermark, or if you dont want to share them.
* All the drawings could be uploaded to my accounts with this default option, low resolution 72dpi and the maximum size of 1000 px.
* All the images can be shared in my deviantArt Account or in my yaoi Tumblr.
* This prices are for the self use of the images, if they are for re-sale or with money benefits we should make a deal first. That's all! If you have any doubt fell free to ask